The 3rd OECD Roundtable on Cities and Regions for the SDGs: A Territorial Approach to the SDGs as a framework for long-term COVID-19 recovery strategies in cities and regions, co-organised by the OECD and the County of Viken, Norway, will be held 16th and 17th November 2020. It will bring together key stakeholders from cities, regions, national governments, the private sector, civil society, academia, philanthropy and international organisations with the aim to:
Some of the panelists include:
• Ms. Tonje Brenna, Chair, County Government of Viken, Norway
• Mr. Ulrik Vestergaard Knudsen, Deputy Secretary General, OECD
• Prof. Jeffrey Sachs, President of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network & Director, Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University
• Mr. Helder Barbalho, Governor of the State of Pará, Brazil
• Mr. Carlos Roberto Massa Junior, Governor of the State of Paraná, Brazil
• Mr. Søren Rasmussen, Chairman, Committee for Regional Development, Southern Denmark, Denmark.
For registration please see here.
For the agenda please see here.
For more information on the event please see here.